Aim of this role: Apply for this Job
We are looking for people who will and want to make circuly better. Are you ready to guide the development of an intercultural team to create the best subscription management solution there is?
We offer you.
- Plenty of room for development - personally & professionally
- Quick, transparent and cross-functional communication - just how we like it in a start-up
- You have a new idea? A different way of doing things? Great - spark our interest and take over responsibility!
- Choose your technical equipment yourself - just like your workplace
- 100% remote first - work from wherever you perform best, from your bed or the mountain (only requirement: good internet connection & official residency in Germany)
- Tired of working from home? - find a shared office and we’ll cover the costs
- Team celebrations - online and offline - Where? Well, that is gonna be a surprise!
- An international team - Dutch, Norwegian, French, German, Indian, Albanian... - English is key!
What you will do.
Work in an international and cross-functional team comprising front and back end developers using various technologies and frameworks. Your team will be a place where your thoughts and opinions are highly valued and your contributions will significantly shape the development.
- You will be working as a senior developer in our core development team.
- You will oversee all team’s activities and take ownership of architecture, design and development.
- You will gain an in-depth understanding of circuly’s core product and architecture, and act as ambassador for solutions offering support and mentorship to team members.
- You decide on the best technical solutions for new features and set the ground for other team members contributions.
- You work closely with the product owner and advise on technical questions and changes.
What we need from you.
- You like to share knowledge, skills and experiences with your colleagues, and you are against silo thinking
- We work 100% remote, so an independent and structured way of working with strong communication and documentation skills is crucial
- You are ambitious to work in end-to-end development processes, incl. testing and integration
- You have a holistic technical understanding and respecting interdependencies feels natural for you
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent working experience
- 5+ years of working experience with software development in one or more languages like PHP, Python, Typescript, Nuxt.js and Nest.js
- Strong analytical skills and interest in solving analytical problems
- Experience with designing applications in Fintech or SaaS businesses
- Proficient English in writing and speaking
A PLUS: You thrive for sustainable software development and are intrinsically motivated to empower a circular economy.
We believe there are many different ways of contributing with diverse background, skills and experience. There is no ideal candidate, so if you think you’d thrive in this role, share your WHY with us and we are excited to get to know you and learn all about YOU!
𝗖𝘂𝗿𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀? Show yourself and apply now ⬇️
Until then - 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝘆 𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 🎉🌱